Wednesday, April 22, 2009

The Newsletter Cometh

I got my first weekly Fred's Team email today! You know what that means - the training, and the race, draw ever nearer. I can't decide which I am more nervous about - raising $2700 more to make my fundraising committment, or running 9x more than I usually do in one go.

That being said, I am really excited that soon I'll be able to train with my team. I'm counting on some nice improvements coming in speed and endurance, otherwise it's going to be a long, long race. Pre-training has been good so far, I have some good support here in NYC and I make sure to tell Dimitri my running and gym plans so he helps me stick to it.

That being said - half of my fundraising commitment ($1500) is due by September 4th! So if you haven't already, click on that Fred's Team link and donate! I mean it!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment